– A fully insured photographer with experience in shooting over 200 weddings.
– A face to face or Zoom video meeting to get to know me and chat about how I work
– 8-12 hours of photography coverage on your wedding day
– Up to 600 final images edited beautifully in my carefully developed style
– An experienced second shooter to cover different angles from groom prep to speeches.
– A private online gallery to share with family & friends and for easy print ordering
– High-resolution images stored on a USB in a stylish wooden box with beautiful fine art prints
– Travel ANYWHERE within the UK mainland
– An additional few eco-friendly gifts to keep forever!
– Lots of great advice to make the most of your wedding photography
– Help with planning your time schedule so you don’t have to worry about a thing
– Lots of supplier recommendations so you don’t have to go traipsing around anymore
– Modern coffee table photo books with up to 30 spreads, sent in protective storage books
– Gorgeous luxury albums in linen, silk, velvet, leather or leatherlike material with presentation box
*”Micro Wedding” coverage is 2-4 hours coverage until March 2021, and a minimum of 4 hours from April 2021 onwards. “Micro Wedding” packages are only available for weddings held Monday-Friday between April-October or any day between November-March. Enquiries for “Micro Wedding” packages must only have 30 people or fewer in attendance to qualify. An alternative option is my “Half Day” packages.
**”Half Day” packages and “Elopement” packages are classed as the same thing so have the same costing information; they are both up to 5 hours coverage. “Half Days” & “Elopements” are only available for weddings held Monday-Friday between April-October or any day between November-March, but please enquire anyway because depending on when you enquire I may have weekend space!
***”Destination” packages are constructed for weddings with over 20 guests. For destination weddings with less than 20 guests, see “Elopement” packages